Monday, November 9, 2009

AS I GO NEXT

Another quarter of the schoolyear has ended up, and I'm sure students like me have learned more on different subjects, like in TLE subject. In this subject, I have learned again many things, and those made me interested in loving and learning more the subject. Like in HTML, NOTEPAD, our lesson during the second quarter, I have learned and discovered that there were other means of storing and informations/ commands in the computer, by just going inot the Notepad.

Upon learning the lesson, I have encountered some problems and challenges, like some misunderstandings during the hands- on activities that our subject teacher gives to us. As a student, understanding more the lessons was my responsibility in order to earn higher grades. Despite of storms that striked in our place, I will always keep the lessons stored in mind so that I can apply them during college years.

No comments:

Post a Comment